Wednesday, February 20, 2008

International Hug a Calvinist Day


A little silly holiday I created on Facebook for the heck of it.

So stop and smell the TULIPs on July 10 and hug your nearest Calvinist. We don't bite.

Update (Feb. 21 | 15:14 EST): Welcome to readers of Reformed Chicks Blabbing. I hope you stick around my blog and check out some other things I've written.

Photo update (Feb. 22 | 11:40 EST): Some Calvinist/Reformed T-shirts at CafePress, including the design shown in the photo are perfect for July 10.

Read more...

2 comments:

Michele February 20, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Very funny! And a great idea but didn't anyone tell you? We don't hug.

Paul C. Quillman,  February 22, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

This is cool. I added this to my Facebook. I will probably add this to my wordpress blog as well, just to get the word out.

Oh, Yeah, I found you from Reformed Chicks.

Paul C. Quillman

Search My Site