Christianity Today's Sarah Pulliam puts the question to CT readers, "What Church Should Obama Attend?"
Aside from my home church, I'd recommend either Capitol Hill Baptist in the city proper or Fourth Presbyterian (EPC) in Bethesda, Maryland. Both are biblically sound churches where the Word of God is held forth in solid expository preaching.
Indeed, were the President-elect to ask me, not that he would, I'd gladly point him to 9Marks for helpful criteria for finding a new church home:
1. Expositional PreachingFollowing those guidelines will prevent the first family from sitting beneath the pulpit of a congregation that is more screedal than creedal and more obsessional than confessional.
2. Biblical Theology
3. Biblical Understanding of the Good News
4. Biblical Understanding of Conversion
5. Biblical Understanding of Evangelism
6. Biblical Understanding of Membership
7. Biblical Church Discipline
8. Promotion of Christian Discipleship and Growth
9. Biblical Understanding of Leadership